Fast Hotel Lofoten Austnesfjordgata 12
Fast Hotel Lofoten is centrally situated in Svolvær. The town square is only 500 metres away along venerable Vestfjordgata street. The hotel is located in a quiet and peaceful residential area.
Should you wish to see the town, the surrounding mountains, the fish racks, the northern lights, the famous Svolværgeita peak, the seaward approach with its statue of the Fisherman’s Wife, the island of Skrova and a breathtaking 360 degree scenic panorama, then Svinøybrua Bridge is the perfect viewpoint. Fast Hotel Lofoten is located practically at the foot of the bridge (out the door and turn right).
Mrs. Falk-Petersen was the first person to welcome guests here. Since then the hotel has gained many regulars, not least among people on business trips. This is no doubt due to the quiet and peaceful atmosphere and Fast Hotel Lofoten’s location in a residential area.
Facts about Fast Hotel Lofoten
- Reception: No
- Built: 1968 / totally renovated in 2017/2018
- Lift: No
- Wi-Fi: Free high-speed internet access
- Breakfast: Available at the Nordis Restaurant. More info about breakfast
- Number of floors: 4
- Number of rooms: 25
- Number of rooms suitable for the disabled: 1
- Parking: Own patrons car park
- Distance to town centre: 500 metres